We do not sell, lease, or rent your PII without your consent.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Health Information. We may collect PII that includes health information. Health information may include information such as health and wellness data, medical records, tests, or evaluations, genetic information, HIV testing or status, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and mental health information. This information may be shared by you directly or by a third-party service provider (“Third-Party Provider”).
- Account Information. We may collect PII that includes, but is not limited to, identifiers such as name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address for account registration and maintenance.
- Internet and other similar network activity. We automatically gather information about your use of the Services through cookies and other technologies. Such information may include your domain name, device type, operating system, location information, duration using the Services, and other similar network activity.
We collect and use your PII to provide Services to you. We use your PII to:
- Act as a liaison between you and our Third-Party Providers, including to facilitate the transmission of your PII and other information to a Third Party Provider.
- Generate de-identified, aggregated reports.
- Send you direct marketing and promotional materials (unless you have opted out by following the opt-out instructions in the email or contacting us here. We may still send customer service and transaction-related communications even if you opt out.
- Communicate with you about the Services, including your inquiries, orders, and requests for technical support.
- Improve our Services (which may include developing additional offerings).
- Conduct research and analytics.
- Comply with the law or legal proceedings.
You may revoke such authorization with respect to data we have not yet obtained here.
If you visit the Site, we will maintain and store web logs about all visitors and customers who use this Site and interact with the Services. This information may include IP address, devices or software used to access the Site, the date and time you visited the Site, and, if you are a user of our Services, information about the type of any personal tracker or other device or service you connect to the Services and information about the data uploaded from any such device or service.
De-identified, Aggregated Data. Your PII may be used to create de-identified, aggregated data reports. These reports do not contain information that may be attributable to you.
De-identified, aggregated data may be used for any purpose, including for sale, rent or lease to third parties.
Sensitive Information. We do not intentionally collect or request any PII that discloses your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership. If we discover that we have such information pertaining to you, we will take necessary action to evaluate the ongoing retention and processing of the information.
Information Security. We use reasonable information security controls to protect your PII, which we store in the USA. Our controls also include data redundancy, audit controls, data encryption, Secure Socket Layer technology, and other security measures. However, it is not possible to ensure the security of information with absolute certainty, and therefore we cannot make any guarantee in that regard.
We may share information that we collect about you – including PII – with your consent, at your request, or as follows:
- To comply with the law or a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To enforce our agreements with you or to protect our rights or safety of our customers, our individual users and the general public
- As evidence in court proceedings in which we are involved.
- With our vendors and other service providers in connection with providing services to us or working on our behalf, such as the Third Party Providers.
- In the event the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale.
- We may share aggregated, de-identified information about users with third parties for any purpose.
UPDATING YOUR ACCOUNT
You may log in or email us here to access or update account profile information.
If you wish to close your account, you may do so by logging in and using the account settings or by contacting us here. Any information you shared with a Third-Party Provider will remain accessible to such Third-Party Provider.
Your PII will be retained while your account with us is active, and afterwards, as is necessary for our legitimate business spur poses, including record keeping, accounting, fraud preventing, or where we are required by law to retain your PII.
We rely on various safeguards to protect the information we collect on our Site and through our Services. However, the dynamic and open nature of the internet makes it impossible for any company, including us, to guarantee the complete security of online information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Services may include links to other websites. Any information you submit to third party websites are subject to the privacy practices of those third party websites.
We may gather information about your use of the Service through cookies, log files, and other mechanisms and tracking technologies in combination with other PII we have collected.
Our Site may include widgets, cookies, or other automated tracking technologies that run on our Services. Personal information, such as your email address, may be collected through these technologies.
If you disable cookies using your browser, Site functionality may be impacted.
Using various advertising services and platforms, we may display ads to you, including on search results pages and on third party websites. We may use such advertising platforms and services provided by our advertising partners in order to provide you targeted advertisements based on your characteristics or interests, including based on other websites you may visit.
If you wish to opt out of our ad networks, contact us here.
To learn more about tracking technologies, visit www.aboutads.info.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Questions? Contact us here.